Mog’s Christmas Calamity

_86993664_book-image-2

こんなペット(ネコ)の面白ろ事件簿 in 南ヨークシャです。

なんとペットが夜中に台所のレンジのスイッチをいれて家事になってしまったそうです。

消防車が早朝4時半に家事を鎮火したそうです。

A cat called Smog caused a house blaze by switching on the kitchen hob in the middle of the night as its owners slept.
Fire crews were called to Foxwood Avenue, Sheffield at 04:30 GMT after the family were woken by a smoke alarm.
They believe the cat walked across the top of the halogen cooker, accidentally switching it on and setting fire to a plastic toolbox on top of the hob.
The fire service said the family and Smog managed to leave safely.

実はこれと同じ話のお話がイギリスで大人気の絵本であるんです!

これまた偶然の一致で面白いですね。

Mog the cat

 

関連記事

カテゴリー

return top